(ITALIAN) LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003 – ‘PRIVACY CODE’
Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) envisages the protection of people and other subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data. Based on the above mentioned law, personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data acquired will be used for the following aims:
(a) the undertaking of the company’s commercial activity, the supply of the services described and requested in the website and the fulfilment of any possible contractual relationship;
(b) the sending of informative and promotional communications, even of a commercial nature, advertising material and offers for goods and services via the postal service, Internet, telephone and e-mail by Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco or other physical or legal bodies that collaborate with Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco in commercial activities and/or by parent and/or affiliate companies;
(c) the elaboration of studies and statistical and market surveys.
METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data acquired with the user’s registration on the Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco websites will be processed both manually and through electronic, or nonetheless automated, equipment, and includes – in accordance with the limits and conditions set forth in Art. 11 of Leg. Decree no. 196/2003 – all the operations or series of operations referred to in the above decree with the term “processing”.
We use third-party cookies: buttons for sharing and commenting information on Facebook and Twitter appear at the bottom of the pages and blog posts. Moreover, certain pages also have embedded video contents from YouTube. These platforms use their own cookies to recognise you: for further information, browse the relative privacy policies:
We use Google Analytics (Google Inc.) in anonymous form to analyse statistics of the visitors to our website.
The information generated by Google Analytics cookies on the use of the website are then transmitted to Google and stored at its servers in the United States. Google uses this information to track and examine the use of the website by visitors, and to supply this data – in aggregate form and without ever associating it with your identity – through Analytics reports and its other information services (e.g. Google Trends).
Google may transfer this information to third parties if imposed by law or if these subjects process this information on its behalf; consult the Google Analytics policy on privacy and use of personal data here.
If you do not wish to be ‘tracked’ through cookies, you can download the additional browser components; moreover, certain browsers allow anonymous browsing, for which no cookies will be installed.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA CONFERRAL
Within Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco the following subjects may become familiar with your personal data: partners, administrators and company personnel, with special reference to collaborators of the Sales Dept., the Technical Assistance Service and personal data processors designated by Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco
Your personal data may be communicated to qualified subjects that supply to Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco the ancillary services associated with the above-mentioned aims, in particular, Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco may avail itself of the following categories of subjects:
– qualified suppliers and sub-suppliers that provide Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco with ancillary services for the organisation and arrangement of on-line promotions and the publication of contents on the Web, the organisation and running of events, the sending of informative notices and material or promotional and advertising material, and the elaboration of studies and statistical and market surveys;
– consultants who assist Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco in various ways, especially with regard to legal, tax, social security, accounting and organisational aspects;
– parent, subsidiary and/or affiliate companies;
– public subjects, including: police forces, public authorities and judicial authorities, for the undertaking of activities falling under their competence.
For completeness, it must be recalled that in certain cases (not under the ordinary management of this website), the authorities may request news and information pursuant to Art. 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data. In such cases, replying is mandatory under penalty of a fine.
DIFFUSION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data collected for the above-mentioned aims shall not be communicated to third parties in any way.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
1. Data subjects are entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data regarding them, even if it must still be recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
2. Data subjects are entitled to obtain information on: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the aims and methods of its processing; c) the logic applied when the data is processed with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Art. 5, Par. 2; e) the subject or categories or subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who may become privy to personal data in their role of designated representatives in the territory of the State, of data processors or appointees in charge.
3. Data subjects are entitled to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, if they so wish, integration of personal data; b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that does not need to be stored in relation to the aims for which it was collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations mentioned under letters a) and b) have been made known, also with regard to their contents, to those subjects to whom the data was communicated or diffused, unless this fulfilment proves impossible or implies the manifestly disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right.
4. Data subjects are entitled to oppose, fully or partly: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the aim for which it was collected; b) the processing of personal data concerning them for the sending of advertising or direct sales material, or for market or commercial communication surveys.
THE DATA CONTROLLER AND THE DATA PROCESSOR
Following consultation of this website, data relative to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The data controller is
Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco
Via Menegazzi, 19
31049 S.Stefano di Valdobbiadene (TV)
P.IVA 04396640262 – C.F. GRTMRC63B21L565B
The data processor is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the company.
To exercise the rights specified above and for any queries relative to personal data processed by Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco, please write to the data controller at the registered office of Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The updated list of data processors can be requested from Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco through a specific application formulated through the above-mentioned procedures.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data processing activities related to the Web services of this website take place at Azienda Agricola di Grotto Mirco and are conducted exclusively by technical personnel of the department assigned to the data processing, or by subjects entrusted with occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the Web service is communicated or diffused.
Personal data provided by users who submit requests for receiving informative material (bulletins, CD-ROMs, newsletters, annual reports, replies to queries, deeds and decisions, etc.) is used for the sole aim of fulfilling the requested service and is disclosed to third parties only if strictly necessary for this aim.